* I spent the weekend in Anna Maria Island with six of the best friends I could ask for. I am blessed. <3
* On Wednesday I had my yearly check up with my neurologist (i started suffering dizzy spells in 2006) and everything seems to be well. Migraines are not nearly as frequent. Praise God! Another fabulous thing from that visit? Last year I waited 45 minutes past my appointment time to get called back. This time? I got there 10 minutes early, and left 14 minutes AFTER my scheduled appointment time. I was in and out. I do kinda wish he'd spend more time on a thorough appointment but I was happy things appear well.
* Work was super busy this week. I got over 30 hours in at work this week! That was with being off on Sunday! If I'd not been in AMI, I'd have went into OT. I haven't had OT in months. (I wouldn't have gave up AMI for anything though, including OT! My motto is: I work to live, I don't live to work)
* I went out to the cemetery to see my Mommy on Sunday. It was the 10 year anniversary of her death. I can't even begin to look back on where those 10 years went. They've just flown by, and it's just hard to believe that since then I've graduated high school, college, and gotten married. My mommy would be so proud :)
* There will be a car wash at a local restaurant on Saturday to benefit Kidney for Kristy. I set this event up and am excited and filled with hope that we can raise $200-$300 through this event.
* I finally got my drivers license updated with my married name. EEEK! :)
What's fabulous in your life friends? Link up. I keep my link up open the entire week so you don't have to feel the need to rush to blog about the fabulous things in your life right at this moment. Maybe you want to have a fabulous Monday, or Thursday? It's up to you! The link will be open until NEXT Thursday. And don't forget, I will have the drawing for the August giveaway NEXT Thursday and post the winner on next Fridays fabulous post! Good luck!